HIV Health Support
- I am just about to start treatment
- How does the treatment work?
- I am worried about possible side effects
- I am finding it hard to take my medication regularly
- I don’t always know the right questions to ask my doctor
This service offers practical advice and support to help you get the most out of your healthcare.
A health trainer can help you understand more about HIV and the treatments available, cope with the difficulties of taking treatments, and support you in managing your health.
The health trainers cut through the medical jargon and explain everything in plain language.
If you would like to find out more about how this team can support you, please get in touch with First Point who can make arrangements on your behalf.
it was the simple things that really helped: working out ways of sticking with adherence
she explained in easy terms the effects of taking meds or missing doses